CrossFit 1864 is hiring!
We are looking for an experienced, part-time coach to help teach our group classes, Personal Training sessions, and run special courses for our members.
To be considered for a coaching role, applicants MUST have a minimum of:
· 1+ years coaching experience
· REPS Level 2
· CrossFit Level 1
· Up to date First Aid Qualification (any recognised provider)
· 1+ of any CrossFit Speciality Courses (e.g. Gymnastics, Endurance, Mobility)
· Availability to coach morning (6.15 – 8.15 am), evening (6 - 8 pm) and weekend classes
Whilst not required, applicants with the following will be strongly favoured:
· CrossFit Level 2 and above
· Degree in Human / Physiological / Sports Science
· Any other areas of speciality or relevant studies (Gray Institute, Sports Therapy, Olympic Weightlifting, Gymnastics, etc.)
If you meet these requirements and are interested in applying, please e-mail Maria, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your Cover Letter and CV.
WORKOUT OF THE DAY
A) General strength
A1) Push press: In 15 minutes establish a heavy set of 5 for the day
3 rounds for time of:
50 Double Unders
10 Clean & Jerks (60 / 40 kg)