WORKOUT OF THE DAY
"Tabata Fight Gone Bad"
Wall Ball (9/6 kg)
Sumo Deadlift High Pull (35/20 kg)
Box Jump (20 in)
Push Press (35/20 kg)
Row / Airdyne (calories)
- The Tabata interval is 20 secs of work followed by 10 secs of rest for 8 intervals.
- Perform all 8 intervals on one movement before moving to the next.
- There is no additional rest between exercises.
- Each exercise is scored by the lowest number of reps (calories on the rower) in each of the eight intervals.
- The score is the total of the scores from the five stations.