*Today is a re-test from 17th June
WORKOUT OF THE DAY
Alternating EMOM for as long as possible (40 minute cap):
Even minutes: 20/17 Calorie row
Odd minutes: 1 round of "Cindy"
Repeating the workout?
- If you scaled last time and lasted 25 minutes+, make the workout harder
- If you scaled last time and lasted less than 25 minutes, keep the same scale
- If you Rx'd/scaled last time and lasted less than 5 minutes, scale further from last time
- Rx last time and lasted longer than 5 minutes, then stay Rx and push harder this time
- Choose targets for the row and Cindy that would allow you to maintain for a minimum of 15 rounds
When you fail to complete a round you have two options:
1) End the workout, cheer on those still working and save yourself for tomorrow's tests (heavy lifting)
2) Rest for 2 minutes, then re-join with lower row / "Cindy" targets
MOBILITY DRILL OF THE WEEK