Sun's out, Guns out!
We are very excited to announce this year's summer throwdown,
The Beach Brawl
The Beach Brawl is a mixed (male/female) pairs throwdown at CrossFit 1864 taking place on Saturday 30 June from 9 am. The day will consist of 3 partner WODs and a Final.
- Teams must be Girl/Boy (if we have an uneven number of interested athletes, your coaches will make sure you have a team)
- We will have scalings for the WODs on the day, just as you would do for a class. You will be able to use different scalings from your partner (e.g. both athletes don't need to have pull-ups to be on a team together)
How to Sign Up
- We will have a sheet beside the whiteboard for you to sign up your team
- If you don't have a partner yet, put your name on the sign up sheet and the coaches will make sure you have a partner
- The Throwdown is free for all CF1864 members
As always, friends and family are more than welcome to come down and cheer you on!
Any questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKOUT OF THE DAY
Every 2 minutes for 28 minutes, alternate between:
Row for distance
AMRAP of "Cindy"
* This week is going to set your benchmark for the coming weeks
* Move at a sustainable pace (i.e similar scores each round)
* Make a note of your average rowing distance & your average total number of reps completed
* If using a heart rate monitor aim for 65-80% of your max HR